Friday, May 30, 2008

My Worksurface and Embellishment Center

Here are 2 more pics of my studio. Some (but definitely not all) of my embellishments are on these 2 shelving units on the wall above my foldout cutting table/worksurface. The left side is 2 removable cup storage units I got at Target and had my husband customize to add a ribbon rod. The right side is a shelf that we had in the baby nursery. All I did was remove the 3 baskets that sat in the cubby. That probably came from Target a few years ago, too.

I had always wanted a Clip-It-Up but never wanted to spend that much, so I got some nametag clip/rings at Wal-Mart and hung someof my stuff off the right bar with those. The upside is I didn't use any tabletop space!


See those shirts down low next to the table. NOT wrinkle free.
One more thing: Anyone have an HP 8750 wide-carriage printer that was fried by lightning and then fixed? That's where we're at now, after replacing our wireless router too. I heard a pop and sizzle when we had a very close (direct hit?) lightning strike yesterday afternoon. Luckily, nothing else was damaged that I know of, but I hate to lose that pricey printer. Every thing I do is dependent on all of this computer equipment! Waaaaaa.
Hope todays go better.
Michelle