Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pun Fun Class Reminder

Just a reminder that I am taking signups for my Pun Fun Class. (Edited to add: The class has already happened, but you can still order a kit.)



It's super cute and would make a great gift to give someone or to use yourself!


Your kit will include all of the precut cardstock and Designer Series Paper, ribbon, eyelets and brads, envelopes, and velcro dot for the wallet. You'll need stamps, ink, Crop-O-Dile, a blender pen, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-Way Glue Pen, Sticky Strip, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, paper snips, and the My Way, 1-1/4" Circle, and 1/16" Circle punches. Instructions are also included, of course!





$20.00 + $4.80 Priority Mail (US Only)

Michelle

Please note this class is not available to Stampin' Up! demonstrators. If you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator please contact me for more information or click on the "Demo to Demo" box on my sidebar.