Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dude Ranch Vacation Album Part II

Here's the second installment of the Dude Ranch album I made for my little guy last summer.

There are coloring and dot-to-dot pages:


More photo pages:


And this laminated pocket holds laminated cowboy paper doll clothes with velcro dots on them:


To be placed on the opposite velcro dots on the paper doll page! The facing pages were tear-out postcards that he wrote on and sent to the other grandma and grandpa while he was on vacation:

And, the back cover. I bound the book with jump rings and added a bead tassel to the top.




Thanks for looking! My SU! preview order is arriving this afternoon and I did some marathon transcribing yesterday so that I could have the rest of the day after a morning trip to gymnastics in town to play with my new stuff!

Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy, as I'll be using random.com tomorrow to pick a winner!

Michelle