Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dude Ranch Vacation Album

Last Labor Day weekend we all took a family trip to a mountaintop dude ranch on my husband's side to celebrate his folks' 50th Anniversary, so I made this digital album to take along for my then 4-year-old little guy to commemorate his trip and keep him busy when he got bored. Today I'll show you 5 photos and I'll have the other 5 tomorrow to break it up.

First up, the laminated cover:

I had made another travel journal similar to this one and did the same thing on the first page: A log of what we did every day.


Here's the autograph page for everyone to sign, and a "Things I've Never Done Before" page:


I included a few coloring pages for the car ride:


A few photo pages: Here he is getting the autograph of the wrangler, and had the privilege of ringing the dinner bell:



More tomorrow! BTW, most of the graphics are from www.pchugclub.com.

Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy!

Michelle