Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm in Heaven

I was so excited to get my Demonstrator's Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog preview order! Lots of stamps, the new In Color ink and paper set, the new Scallop Edge punch, Button Bouquet, and some other things tossed in. I've had fun playing with this new/soon-to-be released stuff since last Thursday, as you've seen. I should have a few more days this week to really get into it before my other work starts coming in.


If you'd like to get in on bonuses like ordering new items earlier than normal, contact me for more information on becoming a Demonstrator or first visit my Stampin' Page that can get you started here. If you're ready to sign up right now, use my recruiter password on that link: 2stampisb . It's easy to sign up online, and so much fun to decide which stamp sets, ink colors, and paper sets to get. I added the Stampin' Memories add-on too! You get over $85 worth of scrapbooking products for just $50! I have made so many pages from that one set I picked out, and I have plenty of supplies to make many more! The inside back cover of the Idea Book & Catalog is devoted to the Starter Kit and Stampin' Memories add-on if you want to see what comes in it.

Here are a few other bennies besides being able to order early:
  • 40% off the Starter Kit (that's over $300 of Stampin' Up! products for only $199) and free shipping to boot!
  • 20% off all the time. All you need to do to stay active and receive your discount is place orders (from yourself or customers) that total $300 per quarter. If all you want is the kit, then no problem...there is no obligation to sell anything or buy more.
  • 30% off your first order in the first 6 weeks. Whoa! This was a good time for me to stock up.

I started out thinking this would be a good way to get all the basic supplies in the Starter Kit. Perfectly okay to stop there! I realized quickly that I was having so much fun, I'd give it a shot and put on some workshops here and there to support my own Stampin' Up! habit. So far so good! In fact, so well that I've already earned 5 free stamp sets of my choice under the Stampin' Start new demonstrator reward program.

Best of all, I'm having a blast meeting new people, spending creative time with family and friends, and sharing my favorite hobby with everyone.

I hope you join me!

Michelle