Sunday, July 13, 2008

Workshop Scrapbook Page

Courtney & Kasey, what a great workshop! It was a lot of fun!

For those of you that couldn't make it, here's the scrapbook page I demonstrated (along with 2 Make & Take cards). The page started out as a 6x6 base of Summer Picnic DSP from the previous DSP Swatch Club I offered. A little ribbon, a little glitter, some stamping and a staple, along with the photo, and you have a 6x6 page!


Now, if you add a 12x12 sheet of cardstock, some Versamark stamping, embossing powder, more ribbon, and a white Signo gel pen, you get a 12 x 12 page! I like both formats!


If you're wanting a big stack of 6x6 Prints Designer Series Paper to make up to 96 pages in the 6x6 format or maybe use it for 3 or 4 times that many cards by cutting it up, I have only TWO spaces left in the Prints DSP Swatch club. As soon as I get those last spots filled, I'll order the paper and get it made into kits and sent out or delivered. Go here for details or go straight to the sidebar to grab that last Prints DSP spot!
If you were at the workshop last night, don't forget to sign up for the blog candy I'm giving away in the next few days! If you weren't at the workshop, you can sign up too! Go here to do that!
Enjoy your day!
Michelle