Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CHA Winnings!

During CHA I signed up at the Maya Road blog and won one of the days' prizes. Look what they sent! A huge batch of about everything: FIVE chipboard albums (and my little guy likes trains!), rubons, thick vellum tags, velvet flowers, sequined ribbons, and a really cool clear date stamp!


I was also lucky last week during the Sturgis Rally while waiting for my catalogs to get here: My upline Joyce called me and offered some of hers that she had just gotten! Well, I didn't even think to ask, but she knew what I *needed* before I did! Of course I took her up on it (even though I usually don't like to borrow stuff, but we're talking Stampin' Up! here people!), and mine showed up 2 days later so I was able to replace the box I borrowed quickly. Wow, thanks Joyce! It's really nice to have a friend that takes care of you like that!
Michelle