Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Funny Meeting You Here!

You won't believe how fellow stamper Teresa and I met before we actually got to meet in person at the Sturgis Rally this year...

I was cruising around www.splitcoaststampers.com when my husband walked behind me and saw Teresa's avatar...a photo of her on her bike in Hill City near us! Of course I couldn't let THAT go! We PM'd each other back and forth and finally met up at the campground (twice!) during the rally. Teresa and her husband are the nicest people!

I don't have my Harley anymore, but that's me on the left and Teresa next to her husband's bike on the right. Her ride has a really cool custom paint job.

We had 2 nice visits and I can't tell you how much fun it was to meet them! Thanks for taking the time to stop by Teresa! Make sure you visit her blog at http://love2bcreativewithrubbah.blogspot.com/

Michelle