Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crazy for Cupcakes and Acetate

I love the new Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set! I used Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red paper and ink, and RHR ribbon. I also used Crystal Effects on the cherries after dotting them with the white Signo gel pen, as I did the gray tray.

I wanted to use acetate in my new Big Shot, so I cut out a Scallop Envelope from it and adhered it with mini glue dots.


STAMPS: Crazy for Cupcakes
INK: Classic Black, Going Gray, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel
PAPER: Pink Pirouette CS, Riding Hood Red CS, Whisper White CS, acetate
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Envelope die, Filigree brad, Blender Pens, white Signo gel pen, Scallop Edge punch, Riding Hood Red 5/8" Striped Grograin ribbon, Crystal Effects, mini glue dots, SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Cuttlebug folder, Nestabilities, silver rub-on paste
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle