Friday, August 22, 2008

Just Jawing

I'm having a ball using all my new stuff from the Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog!

Here's the Just Jawing stamp set, each a little different.

For both cards I used Chunky Essentials over wet Crystal Effects in the eyes, and I stamped the skulls and words in Versamark ink so I could emboss them with Black embossing powder. The black center of the red flower on the first card was covered in Crystal Effects too.

For the black ring on the first card, I nested 2 circle nestabilities at the same time and cut out the ring using my new Stampin' Up! Big Shot. I used Tombow glue for that thin ring instead of getting SNAIL adhesive all over the place (the ring was narrower than the tape). The inside solid circle was used on the second card so that it didn't go to waste (or I would have put in my scrap drawer).

The stars background stamp from the Just Jawing set and the Scary Skulls wheel on the second card was stamped in Kiwi Kiss ink to match the paper.



STAMPS: Just Jawing, Scary Skulls wheel
INK: Versamark, Kiwi Kiss
PAPER: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Up! Big Shot, nestabilities, Crystal Effects, Boho Flower punch, Black embossing powder, Die-Cut Blooms, Stampin' Dimensionals, Red Hemp Twine, Red Chunky Essentials, Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive, SNAIL adhesive, 1/8" circle punch, Heat Tool, Scor-Pal
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle