Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I {heart} your blog

My online friend Kris at Kween Bee Kreations has shared this award with me! Make sure you check out her blog as she creates wonderful projects! I've subscribed to her blog through my Google Reader for a long time.


The rules for accepting the “I {heart} your blog” award are:

  • The winner can put the logo on their blog
  • Link the person you received your award from
  • Nominate at least 7 other blogs
  • Put links of those blogs on yours
  • Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated

Thanks so much for thinking of me Kris, I am honored!

Here are my nominations:

  1. Teresa's rubbah' thoughts & creations
  2. Angie's Chic n' Scratch
  3. Jackie's Jackies' Blog
  4. Sharon's No Time to Stamp?
  5. Patty's Patty's Stamping Spot
  6. Angie's schwooo!
  7. Jenn's Stamp-n-Scrap with Jenn

Make sure you visit these awesome blogs that I've nominated and give them some love!

Take care,

Michelle