Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pumpkins and Gourds and Tiles, Oh My!

While my friend Teresa was here, she taught me, my mother, and my 5-year-old son to make coaster tiles using StazOn and Craft inks. This one was made by my son! He did such a good job coloring in with markers after the image was stamped with Black StazOn! They were baked in a 250 degree oven for 30 minutes, cooled, then sprayed twice with acrylic sealer. He uses his for his water glass at the dinner table. They were much easier than I thought they would be, and so striking! I'll post more photos of them later.


And look at the beautiful pumpkins and gourds that Teresa grew and shared with us! This is what I want to do with the birdhouse gourds after they've dried by this time next year!


We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends!
Thanks!
Michelle