Thursday, December 18, 2008

Charlie, You Made My Day!

Look at all the cool stuff my friend Charlie sent us! I am so lucky! We got 3 decorated candy canes, a package of Candy Cane Seeds, a beautifully stitched snowman card, some really cute Santa candy bars, and 3 gorgeous gourds that Charlie painted!



Charlie and I have birding in common, can you tell?

How cute is this little guy?


If you'd like to see more of Charlie's work, including stamped and painted items, go to http://charliescraftroom.com:80/portfolio_RubberStamp2.htm and have a look around! I am nuts about her work, especially the gourd paintings!

If you'd like to see her action (for whatever she brings to work on), she's signed up for retreat in January! Come have fun with us all!
Thanks so very much Charlie, very cool!
Michelle