Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Treats

I made a few of these cute santa candy cane holders for my son's kindergarten class party. I cut out the Real Red CS with an oval Nestabilities die and used the Slit Punch to thread the candy cane through.


To make his boots black, I first inked up the stamp in Real Red Classic Ink, then quickly wiped off the red boots with a paper towel, then colored them in with the Black Stampin' Write Journaler before stamping him on Whisper White cardstock. I managed to quickly cut around each during my son's school music program from the orchestra and all the way through preschool and up to the 5th grade performances before his class performed the finale!

I also had time while waiting during the program to attach him to the nestie oval with a Stampin' Dimensional and adhere the pom pom to his hat with a Mini Glue Dot!



I think they were a hit with the kids at the party!

Michelle