Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bella Rose Curly Label Thanks

Once I saw what Renee van Stralen did with the wide open "thank you" stamp from the Curly Label Punch Bunch, I knew I'd like that particular stamp even more...just stamp another image in the empty space like she did here! I used the A Happy Heart set to stamp the heart dandelion image in the space. The designer papers are Bella Rose DSP, and you'll notice that I added my own homemade dew drops directly to the paper and dyed them with Riding Hood Red reinker. Only thing is, my Crystal Effects is getting to the end of the bottle and a little thick, so my drops are a little puckery and not so smooth! Good thing I just got another bottle...I'll try it again soon and show you what it's supposed to look like!


Thanks for visiting!
Michelle