Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's all here

Including the kitchen sink! This was my car as I arrived at our retreat. Everything I own that is Stampin' Up! is in here, plus I have a little bit of contraband scrapping stuff in here, too.j







I almost didn't have room for my 5-year-old, who is undoubtedly having a great time at Grandpa's with him, Aunt Connie, and his 2 cousins for a weekend sleepover while his Grandma, Aunt Steph, and I are at the retreat.


He does love to stamp, though, and enjoyed his time with Joyce and I while we got set up.

So far (at 1:21 AM Friday night, or technically Saturday morning), I've gotten 2 weeks' worth of my Project 365 book done. Tomorrow I'll work on my SAB Demo Swaps (hi Teresa!).
How late do you suppose me and the other night owls will stay up? My eyes are getting a little tired, but lately this isn't unusual for me to be up this late.
See you tomorrow!
Michelle