Friday, January 16, 2009

Sweetest Stem Embosslit

I'm trying to do a better job of actually USING my DSP...I'm a paper hoarder! This was made with the new Raspberry Tart DSP coming out at Noon on Monday, January 19th. I cut out the Sweet Stems image that I stamped then colored with Markers. I layered that with Tombow glue over a Kiwi Kiss Sweetest Stem Embosslit cutout, also available in the new Idea Book and Catalog. I used Rose Red ribbon, the Scallop Circle and Wide Oval punches, and even got out my Color Spritzer Tool to splash some Old Olive (since we don't have a Kiwi Kiss Marker) on the sentiment from Curvy Verses that I stamped in Rose Red. All the paper layers are daubed in Rose Red ink for a little more dimension.


Retreat starts today! I'll be rushing around until we open the doors at 5 pm, I'm sure! I'll have my laptop so that I can post exciting projects each day from there. I can't wait to have a whole weekend of stamping and friends!
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle