Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sweet Stems Inchies

I finally had an opportunity to ink my new set, Sweet Stems, which will available in the new catalog that goes live Monday, January 19th at Noon!

I stamped in Basic Black, then colored them in with Kiwi Kiss and a Blender Pen, and Rose Red, Pretty in Pin, and Cameo Coral Stampin' Write Markers. Then I punched the images with a 1" square punch, and layered 1-1/4" punched and 1-1/2" cut squares of Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss CS respectively. Behind that is a layering of Kiwi Kiss CS and Raspberry Tart DSP cut out with the Top Note Bigz Die (the Raspberry Tart DSP edge was cut with Paper Snips). The ribbon is Pretty in Pink Taffeta, and there's a strip of Rose Red behind it all on the Pretty in Pink card base.

Friday is the big day...the start of our Winter Stampin' Retreat! There's a lot to be done, like pack EVERYTHING I have that is Stampin' Up! Won't that be an interesting sight! I should try to take a photo of that!

See you tomorrow!

Michelle