Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sale-a-Bration Swap Botanical Blooms

My friend Teresa hosts these awesome swaps for Demonstrators so that we can have lots of samples of projects made with new stamp sets that come out. I participated in my first ever SCS swap with her a few weeks ago, and this is one of my two cards I made and sent off. It's made with the new Sale-a-Bration set called Botanical Blooms, a 2-Step stamp set that you can earn for free in February and March during Sale-a-Bration!


I stamped the outline flowers and leaves/stems in Whisper White Craft Ink and then embossed them in White Embossing Powder. Then I used a Blender Pen and Rose Red, Regal Rose, and Always Artichoke Classis Inks to color in the designs. The tiny corner stamps were from A Beautiful Thing, and the greeting was splattered with an Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker and a Color Spritzer Tool.
The paper is Whisper White and Kraft CS and Rose Red Patterns DSP.
For punches and dies we have the Top Note die, Ticket Corner, Word Window and Trio Flower punches. I topped it off with a Felt Fusion pink flower and Silver Brad.
Hope you like it! I should be getting my swaps from the 2 groups in a few days, and I can't wait to see them all!
Michelle