Friday, January 30, 2009

Sale-a-Bration Swap Polka Dot Punches

Here is my contribution to a second demonstrator swap group for SAB that Teresa hosted. The colors on my card coordinate with the Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit, which is where I got my inspiration. It's made with the Polka Dot Punches stamp set, available during Sale-a-Bration if you place a $50 order or hostess a $300 workshop. Mark your calendars, Sale-a-Bration starts this Sunday, February 1st!


Contact me to schedule your workshop so that you can earn free Sale-a-Bration sets in addition to your regular Hostess Benefits during February and March. Also in February, if you place your order online, you will get a free Idea Book & Catalog sent to you! If you already have one, share it with a friend!
I got my package of the 2 swaps for SAB today and they are beautiful! I'll share those soon.
Thanks for visiting!
Michelle