Friday, February 27, 2009

Hurry for a Free Stamp Set!

Edited to Add: We have a winner! But don't let that stop you from getting a free catalog and free Sale-a-Bration gift by ordering $50 or more online from me!

I am =this= close to reaching a monthly goal, so I am offering a prize to you in hopes of getting there.

The first person to place an online order for $50 or more before shipping/handling and taxes with me before Saturday night by 11:00 pm Mountain Time (that's 9 pm Eastern, 10 pm Central, and Midnight Pacific), February 28th, will get this wonderful, versatile stamp set called "Tagger's Dozen" mailed to them.

It's a shame that this set of 12 stamps was retired, because it covers so many occasions! Some of the images give you the look of 2-step stamping without the 2 steps, and all of the stamps fit the Tag and Small Tag punches for easy layering.



Not only will you get this special retired stamp set from me, you'll also get a FREE catalog from Stampin' Up! just for ordering, PLUS, since you're ordering $50 or more, you get to pick a FREE stamp set, Designer Series Paper pack, or double ribbon roll from the Sale-a-Bration catalog! You're pretty much getting double the goods for your money!

In order to score this set from me, go to my Shop Now button at http://2stampis2b.stampinup.net/ and make sure that you choose me, Michelle Tech, as your demonstrator. Remember, your order must total $50 in merchandise before the shipping/handling and tax is applied.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter




To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net