Monday, March 16, 2009

4 Seasons Calendar Kit for Sale by Mail

I love calendars! Isn't this desk calendar cute?


I have just 2 kits left, which include all of the paper cut to size and the printed 2009 calendar strips. All you need to provide is the SNAIL Adhesive, Scallop Circle and 1-3/8" Circle punches, ink, and stamp set (as a demonstrator I am not allowed to include stamped images). I used A Tree for All Seasons on this sample, which is retired, but I recommend the Best Wishes & More stamp set if you don't have it (see below). Also included in the kit are the instructions for putting your calendar together, and the link to the calendar strips with instructions on resizing and printing it.

Hurry before they're all gone! The price is $8.95 and includes shipping in the US only.






Stamp away today!
Michelle


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}
Subscribe to my free newsletter



To order these supplies and more online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net