Sunday, March 15, 2009

Charlie's Cute Treat Boxes, Cold Weather/Hot Cat

Charlie made these adorable treat boxes and shared the photos with me, and I can't keep them to myself!

These are great little Easter treat boxes! Good job Charlie!

Here is what I woke up to off my bedroom deck on Tuesday morning. And, the power had gone out at about 6:00 am. Not a huge surprise, but it was about 10 below zero! Hubby got the fire going good and hot for us so we were fine. I love snow, and this kind of thing just makes it more of an adventure.


Our old kitty (18 or 19, I can't remember now!) loves to cook by the fire, so he was oblivious to the plowing that needed to be done outside.



Keep warm and stamp away today!
Michelle


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net