Monday, March 30, 2009

Customize Your Rhinestone Brad Colors

I love Stampin' Up! rhinestone brads! I especially love that we now have clear ones in addition to the 8 colors we already carry, because that makes them easy to customize in the exact color you need. I needed a Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss brad, so here's what I did:

1. I found a piece of styrofoam and poked the Clear Rhinestone Brads into it. Then I applied a drop of Crystal Effects on the rhinestone.



2. Next, I put just one quick drop of Reinker ink onto the crystal effects. The ink will spread on its own, but if you're a tinkerer, you can use the head of a pin to mix it around.


3. Let it dry several hours, and this is what you'll have!


Sale-a-Bration is nearly over. Have you place a $50 order yet to earn your free stamp set, Designer Series Paper, or Ribbons? Hurry and do so now at http://2stampis2b.stampinup.net/ and click the Shop Now button. Choose me, Michelle Tech, as your demonstrator to get the best pricing.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter

To order these supplies and more online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net