Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rich Pocket Silhouette Colors

What would I do without Jean's "guest spot" on my blog lately? I know that you are loving her creations as much as I am. Pocket Silhouettes is one of my favorite stamp sets!



I love how she created her own designer paper by stamping green on green.

TIP: You can do this either with the matching ink color, which is so easy with Stampin' Up!s color families, or you can also create a monotone effect with clear VersaMark ink on any color of paper.
Thanks Jean!

Stamp away today!
Michelle


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net