Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Blog & E-mail Addresses

I have a new blog address and e-mail address! They are much simpler to remember now:





http://www.2stampis2b.com/





michelle@2stampis2b.com





The old ones still work, but these are easier!

Here's your daily inspiration, provided by my friend Charlie, who gave these cute Easter baskets to us last weekend when she and her S.O. were here for the Trendy Trees Necklace & Earrings Gift Set Class and for some serious birding photography.


Aren't they adorable? Thanks Charlie! Yep, that candy is long gone now...


Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order these supplies and more online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net