Friday, April 17, 2009

God's Beauty in Flowers

I just got the Manhattan Flowers Textured Impressions Die, and WOW, I am SO glad I got it!



It makes simple but beautiful cards! It took me a while to watercolor the flowers with my Aqua Painter and craft inks, but I really love the results! The butterfly is from the Level 1 Hostess Set, God's Beauty. I stamped on Pumpkin Pie card stock with Basic Black Craft Ink, then heat embossed in Black Stampin' Emboss Powder, making the butterfly look almost real!

TIP: I used Paper Snips to cut the top edge of the impression off, allowing the pretty color of the card base to show through.

If you don't have a Big Shot Die Cut Machine or the gorgeous and clever dies that Stampin' Up! carries, you are really depriving yourself! Aren't you worth it? All you have to do is go to the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at http://2stampis2b.stampinup.net/, and just by ordering the Big Shot Starter Kit, you'll get all of this:
  • Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
  • Multipurpose Platform and Standard Cutting Pads
  • 2 Stampin' Up! Exclusive Bigz Dies (Scallop Envelope and Top Note)
  • 1 Stampin' Up! Exclusive Sizzlits 4-Pack (Birds & Blooms)
  • 1 Stampin' Up! Exclusive Decorative Strip (Decorative Strip Billboard)
  • Decorative Strip Cutting Pads and Extended Spacer Platform

You'll also get the following Stampin' Rewards by ordering online:

  • 1 Level 1 Hostess Set
  • $15 in Hostess Dollars to spend on anything you want from Stampin' Up!
  • 1 Free Idea Book & Catalog! (offer expires 4/30/09)

Goodness, don't wait any longer!

Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter

To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net


STAMPS: God's Beauty
CARDSTOCK: Almost Amethyst, Pumpkin Pie, Shimmery White
INK: Basic Black, Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, and Mellow Moss Craft Inks
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Aqua Painter, Paper Snips, Heat Tool, Clear & Black Stampin' Emboss Powders, Manhattan Flowers Impressions Die, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Stamp-a-ma-Jig