Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm a Proud Stampin' Mama!

My son is 5 years old and LOVES to stamp with me! Lookie what he created one night while I was working on a popup card:

His version of a pop-up card: see the grass fringe and flower?


and this card he totally designed himself:


TIP: My little guy got all of my non-Stampin' Up! paper, ink, and stamps when I became a demonstrator and he knows where his supplies are. The other thing I let him have are all of my extra pieces and parts that I don' t end up using, like punched shapes, ribbon tails, cut out stamped images, etc. (he calls them "features"...so cute!) It's a great way to get your kids involved, and they can stamp right along with you but use their own pieces.

Stamp away today and get the youth in your life involved!
Michelle


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net