Monday, April 13, 2009

Thoughts & Prayers Card



I seem to be doing a lot of sponging lately, and this card shows you what I mean. I used a sponge dauber to lightly sponge the edges and background of the stamped tree.


TIP: To keep your ink pads uncontaminated with other colors, make a palette of ink in the lid by squeezing the closed ink pad on the Stampin' Up! logo several times. Open it up and there you will havea nice puddle of ink to dip your sponge dauber, blender pen, or AquaPainter in.

Today is the last day to enter to win a Designer Series Paper sampler from me! All you have to do is ask me a question here! Demonstrators are welcome to enter too!

Stamp away today!
Michelle
{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter

To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net

STAMPS: Thoughts & Prayers
CARDSTOCK: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Confetti White, Rasperry Tart DSP
INK: Pacific Point & Kiwi Kiss Classic, Basic Black Craft Ink
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Ticket Corner & Eyelet Border Punches, Bold Brights Brads, Sponge Dauber, Cutter Tool, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Black Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool