Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Ask Michelle" winner! And a Retreat!

We have a winner! Random.org chose comment #3, which was posted by Katie Ann Brooks! Katie, contact me by email at michelle@2stampis2b.com with your snail mail address and I'll get your Designer Series Paper sampler to you!

Katie Ann's question #3 was "How do you find your customers?"

Well, my blog has done a great job of helping them find me! What better way to show you what you can make with your Stampin' Up! supplies than give you a new project every day?!!! In fact, the Sock Monkey himself has drummed up a little business for me, love him or hate him! I have some customers that googled Sock Monkey and found me that way because I have made and posted some projects starring him (or her in some cases!).

I also find customers in the usual places: classes, workshops that their friends hostess, retreats (see below for the next one I'll be at!), my Stampin' Up! website, and my daily stops.

The most surprising place I found a customer (hi Lona!) was in the waiting line for the snow tubing run at a local ski resort! I was yapping away to my niece about stamping and Lona chimed in! I keep an extra catalog or two in the car just in case and was able to give her one right then and there. You never know where or when you're going to find a Stampin' Up! afficionado!

For all of you that so kindly asked me questions, be watching my blog: I'll be answering them here in the future. Thanks everyone for participating!

Now, if you live in the Black Hills or will be here the first weekend of May, please join me at Jenni's Scrappin' in Sturgis Retreat at the Holiday Inn Express, the same place Joyce and I hold our retreat each Martin Luther King Day weekend. It's new, clean, comfortable, and spacious! I'll be giving a free Make & Take class and will have my Stampin' Up! display with me while I also work on finishing some fabulous scrapbook pages. Click on the graphic to get to the full size pdf file.


Contact Jenni very soon as May 1st is not far away!

Stamp away today!
Michelle


{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net