Thursday, July 30, 2009

Circle Circus Swap

I LOVE this card I got in Teresa's Sneak Peek swap, made by Liana B. with the Circle Circus stamp set!


I just may have to get this set! If you'd like to get it, too, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter

To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.


STAMPS:Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CARDSTOCK: Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
INK: Versamark, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, Modern Label Punches, Movers & Shapers Circles Die, Big Shot Machine, Vintage Brads



Photobucket Follow Me