Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Animal Stories Swap

Once again I participated in my friend Teresa's swap, where we all picked out a Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek set, made enough of that card for everyone in the swap, then sent it off to Teresa to send one of each design back to all of us!

Definition of sneak peek: As demonstrators, we are allowed to order new goodies before anyone else. You can too, if you Join My Team!



This one was made with the new Animal Stories stamp set by Diana E. and is gorgeous! She also slipped in the new Tall Tales Designer Series Paper. I think it's a very sophisticated look!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.

STAMPS: Animal Stories
CARDSTOCK: So Saffron, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Tall Tales DSP
INK: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive
ACCESSORIES: 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Word Window Punch




Photobucket Follow Me