Tuesday, July 28, 2009

From the Wallpapered Crypt


This beautifully striped Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper struck me as the perfect Halloween wallpaper! I embossed the From the Crypt stamp image in Black Stampin' Emboss Powder.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.

STAMPS: From the Crypt
CARDSTOCK: Cast-a-Spell DSP, Basic Black & Perfect Plum Card Stock
INK: Basic Black Craft Ink
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: Black Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Ticket Corner Punch, Paper Snips, Heat & Stick Powder, Fine Cosmo Stampin' Glitter, 1-1/4" Basic Black Grograin Ribbon




Photobucket Follow Me