Friday, July 24, 2009

Loads of Camping Fun


The Black Hills is THE place for camping. People from all over the world to camp here. We camp too, even though we live in the Black Hills National Forest in the woods! Would you be surprised if I told you I've stamped when camping?

This 6" x 6" scrapbook page was another one our Hostess Club projects Tuesday night. I just love the new stamp set Loads of Fun that matches Loads of Love! The vintage camper stamp is my fave!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.

STAMPS: Loads of Love, Loads of Fun
CARDSTOCK: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Whisper White
INK: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay Classic Inks
ADHESIVES: SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
ACCESSORIES: 1" Double-Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Snips



Photobucket Follow Me