Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Creative Friend Charlie

Last weekend was my 17th wedding anniversary, and my friend Charlie gave us this really cool stitched card (thanks for the bubbly!) that she made...

AND, this awesome gift basket, stamped and made from paper (a Lauren Meader template), and full of goodies!


Charlie, you're so thoughtful! Make sure you check out her website at www.charliescraftroom.com for her creations! I just bought the Halloween gourd necklace from her, it's my favorite!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.



Photobucket Follow Me