Friday, August 28, 2009

Artisan Award Project #10

It's just a small jump to starting your own business with Stampin' Up! until the end of August...just $85 in fact! That's how much the Mini Starter Kit is, and that small hop of an investment can net you BIG rewards!

Not sure you want to make a business out of it just yet (but why not let your hobby pay for itself)?
  • Get everything you want on your Wish List for 20% off, all the time!
  • It's tax deductible!
  • Afraid you can't meet the low quarterly minimums with your own orders? Have one get-together with friends each quarter and that'll probably do it!
  • Getting together with friends and family to stamp and scrapbook is always fun!

For more information, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com or call me at 605-939-0 INK (605-939-0465).

This was my last project for my Artisan Award entry, and it was featured on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website! The Hoppy for You stamp set is so cute and I had fun creating this little pond scene.

2stampis2b Stampin Up Hoppy for You Artisan AwardI hope you've enjoyed these past 2 weeks seeing the 10 projects that went into my Artisan Award entry. I was excited and honored to find out at the Stampin' Up! convention that I was a finalist! What a reward!

I also hope I've given you some ideas of why I find it so rewarding to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I invite you to ask me any questions if you are considering joining Stampin' Up!. It's a perfect time to sign up right now with the Mini Starter Kit special. I want to share with you this wonderful opportunity to better your life. It would be selfish of me if I didn't!


Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.





I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Photobucket Follow Me