Thursday, August 27, 2009

Artisan Award Project #9

Want all the new In Color ink pads and paper? How about add a neutrals Card Stock pack and a stamp set worth up to $28.95, and all of the business tools you need to start your own business where you can make $100 with just one workshop and pay off your initial investment? Until the end of August, you can take advantage of this no-risk opportunity for just $85! If you decide it's not for you, you keep your entire Mini Starter Kit without penalty or hassles!

For more information, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com or call me at 605-939-0 INK (605-939-0465).

Today's Artisan Award entry card was my attempt at shabby chic...a little elegance flavored with some ragged edges. That flourish stamp from the Friends 24-7 stamp set is one of my favorite images!

2stampis2b Stampin Up Artisan Award Friends 24-7
What's your favorite Stampin' Up! stamp set?

Did you take my poll the other day? If you missed it, please go here to vote! Thanks!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.





I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Photobucket Follow Me