Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Artisan Award Project #8

Are you a past Stampin' Up! demonstrator, considering signing up again? Now is a great time to get the Mini Starter Kit for just $85! It comes with some great product and all the business tools you need to get going again! Remember how you could make $100 in an evening with a workshop? Wasn't it nice to get a 20% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! products and earn up to 40% commission each month? I invite you to join my team and get back to enjoying all of those benefits again!

For more information, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com or call me at 605-939-0 INK (605-939-0465).

Today's Artisan Award entry that garnered the finalist status for me is this 12" x 12" scrapbook page featuring my sweet kitty that we lost last month. I dedicated a post to him here. I miss him.

2stampis2b Stampin Up Artisan Award Scrapbook PageThanks for stopping by today.

Did you take my poll the other day? If you missed it, please go here to vote! Thanks!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.






I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Photobucket Follow Me