Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Artisan Award Project #7

Do you already have a lot of Stampin' Up! tools & supplies? If you don't need everything that's in the standard Starter Kit, then you've got a few days left to join my Stampin' Up! team and get the Mini Starter Kit for just $85! You get a stamp set, 6 Classic Ink pads, a neutrals Card Stock pack, and an assorted color Card Stock pack, plus all the same business tools that come in the standard Starter Kit! That's everything you need to:
  • Try it out for a minimal investment (keep the entire kit if you drop-no penalties)
  • Have fun with your friends
  • Work part-time & earn extra cash
For more information, you can e-mail me at michelle@2stampis2b.com or call me at 605-939-0 INK (605-939-0465).

Now, on to one of the cards I submitted with my Artisan Award entry. I LOVE the colors in this pretty card. The roses are supposed to look like Peace roses! The Aqua Painter sure made it fun to try.

2stampis2b Stampin Up Artisan Award Manhattan Flower Gods Beauty

Did you take my poll yesterday? If you missed it, please go here to vote! Thanks!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.






I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Photobucket Follow Me