Monday, August 24, 2009

Artisan Award Project #6 & A Poll

This week I will show you the rest of my projects that went into my Artisan Award entry, for which I was a named as a finalist.

We are nearing the end...it's the last week of your opportunity to "try on" the hat of Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for just an $85 investment. And that's not just money out the door...you get your Mini Starter Kit full of stamping supplies and all the business tools you need to give this a try.

If you decide it's not for you, you can drop WITHOUT penalty. You keep your entire Starter Kit without any hassles. It's that simple. Sign up now...it's quick and painless and can be done online from the comfort of the chair you're sitting in RIGHT NOW!

Why not buy your craft and scrapbooking supplies from yourself at a discount and get the same 20% income (with the potential for up to 40%) on all of your friends' orders, too?

Need a stamp set, some ink pads and a few paper packs anyway? Might as well join my team and get it at a discount!

You won't be doing it alone...I'm here for you as a member of my growing nationwide US team. My support & guidance will help you get off to a great start so that you can in turn build your business and even become a leader if you like! I am READY to help you get where you want with your Stampin' Up! business!

Please take a second to answer one question in my poll before we take a look at today's Artisan Award project:


2stampis2b Stampin Up Artisan Award Darling Dots
For this card in my Artisan Award entry, I used Whisper White Craft Ink on Kraft Card Stock...I'm in love with Craft Ink on Kraft Card Stock! Kraft Card Stock is like the little black dress...a necessity. Everything goes with it!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.





I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Photobucket Follow Me