Monday, August 31, 2009

My Digital Studio Available to Demos Tomorrow!

Are you anxiously awaiting the release of My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!? If you're a customer, you only have a little while longer to wait...October 1st, just one month away!

BUT...

If you're a Demonstrator, you can
PREORDER Stampin' Up!'s fantastic new digital crafting software T O M O R R O W, September 1st
, or separately download the exclusive digital images that are included in the software!

With this software you'll be able to create digital and hybrid projects such as cards, photo albums, and calendars--all with exclusive Stampin' Up! digital art, accessories, and colors that are available in the My Digital Studio software or available separately as digital downloads. And when you've finished creating, My Digital Studio gives you the option to print the project yourself, or have your work professionally printed and delivered straight to your door!

Do you want to get My Digital Studio TOMORROW for a discount instead of waiting another month for October 1st?

Then hurry up and Join My Team TODAY while the Mini Starter Kit is just $85 before it expires tonight! One of the perks of being a demonstrator is that we get to order new stuff a month earlier than everyone else! AND at a discount!

What are you waiting for?!!?? Use my password 2stampis2b to sign up RIGHT NOW!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.






I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel