Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stampin' Up! Demonstrators Make the Best Friends!

I had the BEST time at the Stampin' Up! Convention in August...my first one ever! It's an annual event that Stampin' Up! demonstrators can attend to Inspire us to inspire you, to Create and experience great joy, and Share with you what matters in my life!

I had the privilege to be inspired by, create with, and share convention with some wonderful individuals: Jess (hi roomie!), Mike, Kris, and Mary! I wanted to make sure they had a few comfort items while we took it all in at convention, so I made these cute little lunchbox tins for them, filled with a few necessities.


Over the last 2 weeks I have tried to put into words how rewarding it is to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I really can't believe I get paid to play with my hobby, and it makes me giggle to call it a "job".

Today is YOUR LAST DAY to join my growing nationwide team for the special offer of the Mini Starter Kit for just $85. If you'd like to have as much fun as I'm having and get PAID to have fun, I invite you to sign up TODAY by clicking here to Join Now and using my password 2stampis2b.

And get ready to Inspire, Create, and Share!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.






I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel