Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our 17th Anniversary!

Three things you should know before I show you the card my Mom sent us for our anniversary:

  • Edited to add: Yay, I have 100 2stampis2b Facebook Page Fans! Random.org picked Kimberly McDaniel & Michelle Dadson as the winners of Stampin' Up! goodies! Thanks everyone! If you'd like to Become a Fan of my Facebook Page too, you can go to http://facebook.com/2stampis2b!
AND MORE FREE STUFF:
2stampis2b Stampin' Up! Country Living Summer Cookout Kit
The exclusive Country Living Summer Cookout Kit includes the following products:

  • 8 die-cut table tents (2 each of 4 colors)
  • Die-cut components, bamboo skewers, and envelopes to create 8 shish kabob invitations
  • 12 die-cut coasters (3 each of 4 colors)
  • 16 die-cut tags (4 each of 4 colors)
  • 24 12" x 12" printed food wrapper sheets (12 each of 2 colors)
  • 4 printed recipe cards
  • 5 yards linen thread
  • Ruby Red Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Dig In stamp set (item number 116700)
The refill includes the same items listed above, minus the Dig In stamp set and Stampin' Spots.
It's the perfect solution for holding multiple cookouts or one big cookout.

Note: the kit does not include tablecloths, plates, or flatware.

You know that my Mom is a stamper, too, right? Well, isn't this card she sent my husband and I for our 17th wedding anniversary in July just gorgeous!?!!!


Her Manhattan Flower embossed image in Whisper White is so striking, don't you think? Just think what you could with wedding invitations with this!

Thanks Mom!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.






I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Photobucket Follow Me