Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Digital Studio Blitz - March

2stampis2b Michelle Tech Stampin' Up! Rapid City Black Hills South Dakota My Digital Studio March scrapbook page
Only 5 days left before you can order My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!

To see the rest of my projects made with My Digital Studio, click here or click the My Digital Studio category from the sidebar anytime.

To order My Digital Studio starting October 1st, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter



Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel