Friday, September 25, 2009

My Digital Studio Blitz - February

Only 6 days until you can order My Digital Studio!

You'll hear me say it over and over again...My Digital Studio is not just digital scrapbooking! You can make cards, photo albums, calendars, interactive projects, DVDs, movies, and export to .jpg for other projects! You can import any .jpg or .png images you already own, and use them too!

Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio comes with over 2,000 images, including Card Stock, Designer Series Paper, Punches, Stamps, and Embellishments from our product line, making it so easy to make hybrid scrapbook pages since everything matches our real-life products. Just print and embellish!

Here is the next page in my 2008 monthly page album: February!

2stampis2b Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio February scrapbook page
To see the rest of my projects made with My Digital Studio, click here or click the My Digital Studio category from the sidebar anytime.

To order My Digital Studio starting October 1st, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter




Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel