Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Digital Studio Blitz - January

In just SEVEN DAYS the amazing My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up! can be on its way to your house!

I've been doing digital scrapbooking for several years now using Photoshop CS2, and I must say that My Digital Studio does things so much easier and intuitively!

I've been working on catching up with a project I like to do every year: making a digital scrapbook page for each month of a year. Now with My Digital Studio I can have the pages for each year printed professionally through Stampin' Up! and made into a bound book. The pages I'll be showing you over the next few weeks are from my 2008 set, one page for each month of the year.

Here's January 2008:

2stampis2b Stampin' Up! Michelle Tech Rapid City South Dakota My Digital Studio January scrapbook page
You can import any .jpg or .png file you have into My Digital Studio, but just so you know, I have used all Stampin' Up! images (except for my own photos of course), and they all came with the program...there are over 2,000 images included!

To order My Digital Studio online starting October 1st, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter





Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel