Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Holiday Gift to You

As my holiday gift to you, all of my newsletter subscribers & valued customers, I will be sending a special 12 Weeks of Christmas newsletter out, starting next week!

As members of my mailing list, you'll get 12 wonderful weeks of free and exclusive Christmas crafting ideas, including holiday cards, beautiful gifts, and gift packaging!

I appreciate your business and want to help you get ahead this year so that you can take more time to enjoy the season!

{If you aren't subscribed to my free newsletter, yet, you can sign up here:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


Stamp away today!
Michelle


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.





Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel