Monday, September 28, 2009

My Digital Studio Blitz - May

Three days and counting! In 3 days you can order My Digital Studio from me!

2stampis2b Michelle Tech Stampin' Up! Rapid City Black Hills South Dakota My Digital Studio May scrapbook page
Here's my May 2008 page from my series of a page per month that I've completed and will be getting printed by our professional printer. I plan on doing one book each year and decided to start with last year by re-creating the digital pages I've already done but using all Stampin' Up! images from My Digital Studio...did you know that it comes with 2,000 images already in it?

The fun part is, since the colors match perfectly when you have it printed with Stampin' Up!, all of our embellishments will match too, so that you make hybrid scrapbook pages (part digital, part real and tactile!).

Now don't forget, it's not JUST for scrapbook pages! You can make cards, interactive presentations, DVDs, calendars, and photo albums. You can also export your creations as .jpg files to use elsewhere, like for blog graphics or in flyers, etc.

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.





I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel