Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Digital Studio Blitz - June

Only 3 days left until you can order My Digital Studio from me!


I love that our Stampin' Up! punches are a feature of My Digital Studio. They can be filled with Designer Series Paper or Card Stock, which I've done here.

See that large flourish in the background? It's a digital stamp from the Friends 24-7 stamp set! Yes, there are stamp sets included too! I can't wait for you to get your hands on this! You're going to love it!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.



Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel