Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Please, No Pushing or Shoving, But Hurry!


Hurry over to my Stampin' Up! store at http://2stampis2b.stampinup.net and DIG THROUGH THE CLEARANCE RACKS to find some great retired supplies for yourself or as gifts to give!

To get the preferred pricing, please choose Michelle Tech as your demonstrator.

Edited to Add: Get my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack instructions for FREE (a $14.95 value!) on any $25+ order placed TODAY OR TOMORROW ONLY through my Stampin' Up! Shop!!!

I would NOT wait, as this stuff won't last long!

Remember these?:
  • Felt Flurries (felt snowflakes)
  • Alpine Originals Ribbon
  • Skinny Tins (think Build-a-Bear magnetic paper doll gift sets)
  • big Turquoise Window Top Tins (pretty storage!)
  • Chipboard
  • ornament kit
  • Designer Series Paper
  • Rub Ons
  • And more!
Any of these do anything for you at up to 80% OFF?

Then GO check it out before it's all gone!!!!

Stamp away today!
Michelle

{To sign up for my newsletter that is full of project ideas, tips, and specials, click below or use my sidebar...look for the chimp:}

Subscribe to my free newsletter


To order supplies online 24/7, click the Shop Now button on my Stampin' Up! website at 2stampis2b.stampinup.net.




I invite you to
Join My Team
so that you, too, can enjoy financial freedom, flexibility, friendships, recognition, & personal growth. What would you do with an extra $500, $1000, or even $2000 a month in extra income?
Become a 2stampis2b Facebook Fan Follow 2stampis2b on Twitter Subscribe to my 2stampis2b YouTube Channel